It's easy and safe to sell your old CD's or DVD's to The CD Exchange, or trade them in towards other CD's or DVD's listed on our site.
We are currently paying .25 cents per CD or DVD or .30 cents store credit per CD or DVD. You also will receive a bonus of $20.00 if you send in more than 100 CD's. You can combine CD's and DVD's. We pay the shipping cost.
Follow these few simple steps:
Read these quick guidelines, and please do not send any items that do not meet them:
Guidelines for selling/trading CD's or DVD's:
- Minimum of 50 CD's or DVD's (can combine)
- Shipping labels will be emailed to you. To send a shipping label, We need the following:
The address from where you are shipping (including city, state, zip code, and apartment/suite number if applicable).
Weight of the box you are sending after you have it packed up.
An email address where we can email you the prepaid mailing label that you put on the box.
- All CD's or DVD's that you send must be in excellent condition, with no significant scratches on either side of the disc. All the artwork (front and back) must be included and in excellent condition as well.
- Jewel cases do not need to be included with the CD's.
- All Boxed Sets must include the original book and box, and any other items that were originally included when it was new.
We reserve the right to ship back to you at our expense any CD's or DVD's that do not meet these guidelines.
We'll Email you the cash and credit prices we will pay for your items, along with instructions for sending them to us, if you decide to accept this offer.
Send your CDs to us, following the instructions provided in the Email.
We'll either send your payment through PayPal (We cover your PayPal fees), Check, or Store Credit (whichever option you choose), the very same day we receive and process your shipment! Other forms of payment may also be available.